THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20-04-10


Uncle bithday........huhu.......celebrate at mamak sri petaling.......
me n iza was in mid totally 8 hours thr n non stop 2 eat                                                Tis is my sad look





2day was going out at 10am smtg..... went 2 tasik ktm meet iza n go mid 2gether......

We watch how 2 train ur dragon 3D n semerah cinta......Its quite nice..n v get student price,cox i show my id card.lolx

Shopping.Eat at Carl J burger........

Buy necklace,accesories, n spec.........

shopping.........

Wait Ktm.....spend long time.....

Wait Lrt oso.........

Dear take me n my fren iza bak.........

We go find "uncle" haha.........

go mamak.......celebrate burfday..its actuali ytd is his birth........

Till 10.55pm...bak home....

11.20pm reach home.......

Bath...

FB...
Blog.........

Wan off dy..........

Totally sad 4 eat so much,nw full full,vry suffer........

Til here....

END

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box