THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 26, 2010

26-4-10

2day meet v han wei.......v go up 7th floor 2 pass de form by stairs....

very sam fu ar.........

Then i go 2 library block ,luckily still got lift 2 up 4th floor.......

2day damn moody......

I was sleepy in class........

Luckily hav no ppl perasan.....

Keep on9.......

I was not pay attention.......

Its 2 bored.......

Then turn 2 mr tony class...

Sumtimes ppl laugh then i laugh....

sumtimes i have no mood 2 laugh.

Saw ppl keep snap ppl picha........

I no mood 2 snap it.......

At nitez.......

I try 2 print my photo n scan photo...

Yeah.......

Finali..Im success........

Im helped my mum 2 choose dinner dress.....

haixyo......im oso duno how choose..

Nitez......

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box