THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 25, 2010

25-4-10

2day went 2 breakfast at around 11 smtg.........

Then go low yat c printer........

edi saw 1 nice printer......

then v go lot ten Isetan c de formal wear ......

Try so much,finali i saw 1 very nice.....

Then mummy buy it 4 mii.Thx mummy...

Then go c de shoes...

wow..nice....buy 1 edi.......

then go Romp 2 look around my bro shirt.

Oh my......

he 2 fat,XL oso cant wear.....

Swt........

Then go sg wang Mcd........

Oh my god..edi 4pm......

4got 2 buy spec.........

Mummy said next time .........

Then v go low yat n buy de printer ,a4 paper n mic......

Then wait my dad 2 cum take......

V back home.....

Im help my mum 2 colour hair.......

i try 2 photostate my ic v 1 colour n 1 black n white..

Awesome.....

Im go bath n prepare 2 wait dear cum,......

N den v go hav our dinner 1st,tat is KFC again..haix.......

Then go IOi .....

Buy ticket fire of conscience 9.35pm........

im not enuf 18,oso watch.hha

Now im noe y must 18 oni can watch dis ...

haha.....

bak home around 12am.....

Bath jor then go sleep....

           -END-

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box