THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 27, 2010

27-5-2010

ytd nite was veli late oli sleep...

plus went 2 kepong wet...

then till dis morning lazy 2 wake up...

Take bus 2 college....im suddenly rmb 2day is mini test day..

Omg.do u noe how easy in tat paper??

but i damn careless,im oli corrects 3/10

omg...veli sad..reali veli sad..

sum body say 2 me ,dis just was a small test,not important..jux do wellon nxt time..

Thx..im sure will do well well on nxt time...

Erm...2day after class bak home,keep play fb game...wakakaka...

Till now...non stop....huhu.......

A gud begin for me n u all... add oil add oil...

im wan be my 38 gurlx..not cool gurl......

Yeah.finali can meet yin yee...

2molo go sunway v yin yee,my dear n yin yee fren n fren's parents.

yayy!!

hooray!!!!

-END-

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box