THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 7, 2010

7-5-10

2day jux like ussual.Still alone......

Sit alone,stand alone,eat alone,back alone...

Im 4 sure im dy can suit me in alone status......

Am i reali like alone.........

Erm.....b4 is not,but now i learn it....

im learn alone n independence.......

Im use my own money,own things,settal by myself...

From start 2010,im edi like feeling alone...

Im not act cool,im a very cool person.....

Im oso very 38 n noisy.........

When u are not beside me,im feel lonely........

Since u leave me,im cant imagine how can i live in dis world without u.....

Im like u 2 acc me.......my bestie ryan .....

N my beloved Terry.....

Im not very like 2 fren,u noe........

Im will try 2 nvr give up v all things,n i try 2 done everything by myself.....

2day class malaysian studies divide group 4 quiz .....

Erm...im totally hav no group....

Im jux think if no group n not get mark 4 dis,i dun mind it,eventhought tats r very important 4 exam marks,......

So,wat can i do if tat??

Erm...2day let me c smtg......

Haixyo...Dun wan say la....sohai oni will do this,de lucky is im not sohai,cox i never do tat.......

Now raining.......

Ya...im like rainny day....

Sumbody dun like,cox they r no mood.....

4 me,im very enjoy it..

Sum 1 told me 2day,u reali like 2 face hp...

Ya.....im not jux everyday face hp,im owez or can say is every minute cant leave from laptop,screen tv n screen hp......

I oso duno....

This is a action im every day gonna 2 do...

i will die without dis all.....

Im finding a job....

Any midvalley?the garden workshop wan hire me??

Im still not enuf 18...

my mood very down but oso will hapi when dear acc me!!

2molo gonna out v mummy,v hav 2 go lowyat n sg wang shopping^^

presentation malaysian studies cuming soon...

I hav no mood 2 prepare dis all...hu wan help n acc me??

Should i present tis by individual??

IM  wan,but no brave..Hu can help mii.....

Is nobody,.....

4get bout it...........im trust im not stupid at all.........

still raining.....

wat 2 do??

2nite will out,where 2 go??

A boring nite.........

END--

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box