THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 19, 2010

20-6-10

2day oso like ussual.....

Har.....2day come stock......GOSH......

Untill b4 back oso havent done....hav 2 be continue .......

Arghh....ishhhh........HATE loooo...........

Den mummy told me 2molo father day...YA...OMG...

Wat??!!! I 4got buy card lo......

Den mummy suggest print it n make by myself....GOSH...

How i noe how 2 make woooorrrrrrrrr...????

N den....Agak agak lo....

Finali.....Im done jux used not more than 30 mins,....

Phewwwww........then send it 2 daddy........

And then i 4got scan n upload 2 here........

Wait la....Got chance im go take back n upload^^

Haha....Now im still FB-ing...2molo work + check n arrange stock...MyGOD!!!

Haixxx...$$ mah.....im be patient 2 wait $$ bak 2 me....^^ patient.....

K la...Ntg 2 write edi...Buhbye

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box