THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 20, 2010

20-6-10

2molo is start college again...OMFG....Im whole holiday jux work,work n watch movie onli...

ARGHHHhhhhh....4 more assignment....

Can take my live better!!!

Then???

Dont think bout it anymore...NO mood totally.....

Dar told me will come my house n bring me durian...

Hoorayy.........

Then ...Mummy open it!!!

Walao...So hard 2 open neh....

Finali....

Pin pin....Wat de sound...Some fucker hon n wan out..but dar car block de place..

N den de fucker so lc ...N ask my bf got license de not!!Reali sohai 1...

Diao u la....F...Don let me noe hu r u n wats ur wira car...

Let ur car move oso cannot....Wakkkakaka

Dar gimme money...He say gav me rm50,but i get rm 47...He cheating n playing fool v me!! T.T

Hahaha...got money 2 use edi^^

Goodnitex every1

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box