THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 28, 2010

29-6-10

Jux now dono wat im press...Suddenly de post i blogging has gone...

I am no mood 2 write again....

2day is my 1st time wake up so late since im work....

May be i like work edi.... While u work can jux pay attention in ur work n wont think so much in assignment...

Owex jux scared assignment....WAT 2 scared actuali...lol..

我笑我自己很愚蠢。。

a dream make me wake up again,,,我等着你回来 n 最后一次。。

A scary dream...inside got many people,but i was 4got edi..jux remember de song...

Arghhhh...Ytd thx 4 kary ,audrey , yanyan sharing n chating...

正如audrey said, everything will be ok...

Reali thx n appreciate it..

Im still have 2 done my cost accounting...

2nite pasar malam ??

I think i want 2 go,n bring along my bf geh sis 2 go...

Since she come KL,i nvr meet her oso..

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box