THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 25, 2010

25-7-10

Can say is long time no update la!! hahass...

Just now went 2 IOI watch La Comedie Humaine....

Make me non stop laughing.....

9s n funny movie...

Actuali oso a sad movie......

I love dis story, cox love n relationship feeling will change a person from bad to good..

Are u agree?

Just like de cartoon on showing in movie "Despicable me"

Also de same things.....

Trust me...

I was so excited,. bcoz smtg happen since im curse eu....

Yes, Im so bad.......

But ,God will oso will understand wat im doing n will 4got me...

Amitabha....

Do eu noe , wat im say tat time its true...

Tat day, u never believe me, Bcox eu don wan get shame n don wan say tats wrong..

Bcox eu jux like 口是心非..

My word is true...

Im noe wat r eu thinking...

Dont think tats u so  lanyeng...

Eu are wrong totally...

Eu wan believe tats depend on eu onli...

Im noe u trust me even u never say it out..

ITs becox eur argue n sorry n wat posting i noe.....

Dont just even blame people...

Just advice here, wanna blame ppl b4 tat, u must see how urself eu are...

Wan 2 say ppl , pls look who r eu 1st.....

Dont just 有口说别人,没口说自己。。

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box