THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 1, 2010

2day 1-7-10

2day ate fried rice before going 2 college...Mummy cooking sure nice la...

jux now the FA 1 class make me boring,...

Jux now meet some 1 n talk...

Should i change to partime class 4 study n work??

Im dono, sum fren in dis class im still cant 4get u all 4 me 2 leave dis..

But some 4 me is no value 4 me 2 stay here...

2day is the 1st day 4 work + study ... Im still in college rite now...

I think later have 2 take putra LRT n den change a free bus 2 go 4 work
                                                   OR
He will come n take me n go....??

Donno....

Im done n passed up my FA1...

Micro still leave the conclusion!!! Arghhh....Who will help me???

2molo malaysian studies test again!!

Last week i miss de test....

2molo test is about perdana menteri??

OMG...Till now havent 2 go n search...

Later nite plan 2 go have dinner v dear at Sp nasi lemak??haha...

Watever....2day hav no football watch........

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box