THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 15, 2010

me!!!

Dis recent got many movie coming ow??haha....

I wan watch it v my dear n fren......

I making smtg n suprise 4 my dear.....Its coming......

Im saw a gal accesories box v music ballet....Wow...but expensive la....

N i jux wan kitty onli....

when i get salary, i edi promise my dear clg fren go KLCC....

Many place we want 2 go......

N i want a crazy shopping....

But...wait im work more few months 1st la....

hehex....

I wish 2 buy smtg n clothes 4 my dear....

Its not enuf 4 him dat i ever give him....

Im love him so much....

Fifa cup end dat day =We 2gether 10 months

Its hard but v will not leaving hu even we argue, got any problem or wat......

Im love him bcox he is my God...

He will try 2 help me.....

He is my ATM...When i need, i jux ask him....

He is my driver, Anywhere i wanna go, he will take me....

He is my lovely....

I appreciate it.....told me, next month still work at there....

Ow....gud....Can get income although its very hard 4 me 2 stand evrtime....

Jux now, my mood lagi song edi....

I told Yung smtg...

He ar, gek sei me......

So 38 la....But im happi tat i edi share v u...

U oso, any problem wanna share, im will be a gud listener...

My mum

Dis recent, im dun like 2 go edi.....

Exam soon la....But wat im doing?? is ntg la

Hahahha....

Dat day let Mr tony dissapointed tim....

Sorry......I will keep my promise in de msg i sent u.......

Erm....late edi.....

Good9

0 comments:


bei bei




This is me

pop up

rightcopy

welcome box